The Open Government Initiative lays out the Obama Administration plan to usher in a new era of open and accountable government that will bridge the gap between the American people and their government. The core values of this initiative are:
- Transparency: Government should provide citizens with information about what their government is doing so that government can be held accountable.
- Participation: Government should actively solicit expertise from outside Washington so that it makes policies with the benefit of the best information.
- Collaboration: Government officials should work together with one another and with citizens as part of doing their job of solving national problems.
Table of Contents
Give us your thoughts on how we can better
- develop our Open Government Plan
- prioritize information for publication
- improve the availability and quality of published information
You can send your feedback to [email protected]
Learn More About Open Government
The Securities and Exchange Commission is making available the following high-value data sets
SEC Contract Spending
You can send your feedback on Contract Information to
Contract data comments
- SEC-Awarded Contract Information
- FY 2016 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2015 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2014 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2013 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2012 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2011 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2010 Service Contract Inventory