WELCOME TO HOPKINS COUNTY, KENTUCKY
The friendly, hard-working residents of Hopkins County welcome you to our western Kentucky…
The friendly, hard-working residents of Hopkins County welcome you to our western Kentucky home. Come see us and discover:
– Thriving businesses, industries, and a strong entrepreneurial support network
– Excellent access to health care
– Quality education systems, from award-winning elementary schools to advanced postsecondary degrees and skills training
– An eclectic arts community, including a state-of-the-art performing arts center
– Unique shopping, festivals, events, and outdoor recreation
All this plus affordable housing and easy access to cities such as Nashville, Tennessee and Evansville, Indiana make Hopkins County a great place for young professionals, retirees, and families to live, work, and play.
Hopkins County Fiscal Court maintains an open door policy for residents to discuss any questions or issues. Be sure to check this site often for the latest news and updates from Fiscal Court, and follow us on Facebook.
Jack Whitfield, Jr. | (270) 821-8294