Upcoming Events & Meetings
Save The Date for These Upcoming Coalition Events
- April 9 – Webinar: Small Business Lending Aspects of the Stimulus Bill
Please join the Coalition for our next webinar – Small Business Lending Aspects of the Stimulus Bill, Including Size Eligibility and Affiliation Rules for SBA Loans. We are fortunate to have the following presenters participate in this webinar: Ken Dodds, Government Contracting Industry Expert, Live Oak Bank; Patrick Kelley, former Deputy Chief of Staff at SBA and former Deputy Associate Administrator of the Office of Capital Access, now Executive Vice President, Live Oak Bank; and Christian Nagel, CARES Act Lending Program, Holland & Knight.
The call will cover CARES Act financing provisions, including:
- Paycheck Protection Program and size eligibility
- Loan amount calculation and loan forgiveness
- 7(a) loans and SBA payment of principal and interest
- Economic Injury Disaster loans
- Temporary increase in the cap on the SBA Express line of credit
- April 22 – Webinar: Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Guidelines
Now that DOD has released the final version of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) guidelines, all contractors that work directly or indirectly on Department of Defense (DOD) contracts should be preparing to obtain the CMMC. This important new certification, which DOD will eventually require for all DOD contracts, demonstrates your IT system’s capability for protecting DOD-sensitive information and will help you gain (or not lose) a competitive advantage. With the third-party certifiers potentially starting to accept applications from contractors as soon as this summer, PilieroMazza is committed to helping government contractors understand the guidelines and what they need to do to prepare for the certification.
Please join Jon Williams and Anna Wright—members of the Firm’s Cybersecurity and Data Privacy team—for a one-hour webinar on April 22nd when they will discuss:
· An introduction to and overview of the CMMC;
· An explanation of the five certification levels and the framework against which contractors will be judged to attain each level;
· What contractors should be doing now to update their internal IT, employee, and DOD business capture practices and procedures;
· Cybersecurity’s impact on awards and protests and how to ensure your company is adequately protected in teaming, subcontract, joint venture, and related agreements with third parties;
· Leveraging mentor-protégé relationships to jump start your cybersecurity compliance; and
· The importance of cybersecurity due diligence in mergers and acquisitions.
Click here to register.
- August 19 – Joe Caggiano Golf Tournament – Whiskey Creek, Ijamsville, MD
- October 21 – Fall Healthcare Procurement Training Conference – Fairview Park Marriott, Falls Church, VA
- October 21 – Excellence in Partnership Awards – Fairview Park Marriott, Falls Church, VA
- October 22 – Fall Training Conference – Fairview Park Marriott, Falls Church, VA