Virtual Town Hall Details Announced, Residential Drop-Off Centers to Close Among Latest Updates
Baltimore County today announced the latest updates to County operations to protect employees and residents and minimize the spread of COVID-19:
- Virtual Town Hall Meetings announced
- Baltimore County Department of Public Works residential drop-off centers to close
- Yard waste collection suspended
- Code Enforcement Work Group meetings rescheduled
- County accepting donations of critical supplies
Olszewski Announces Virtual Town Hall Meetings
County Executive Johnny Olszewski will host two Virtual Town Hall Meetings to discuss the COVID-19 pandemic and the Fiscal Year 2021 budget.
Baltimore County COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall: Thursday, April 2, at 6 p.m.
County Executive Olszewski, Dr. Gregory Wm. Branch, Director of the Baltimore County Department of Health and Human Services and Health Officer, Police Chief Melissa Hyatt and Fire Chief Joanne Rund, and other County officials will provide updates on the County’s COVID-19 response and answer