The Transactional Law Clinics (TLC) is a clinical program of Harvard Law School. TLC consists of the Business and Non-Profit Clinic, the Real Estate Clinic, the Entertainment Law Clinic, and the Community Enterprise Project (CEP). These clinics provide legal assistance to small businesses and entrepreneurs, and help in the following areas:
- Business formation
- Contract review and negotiation
- Commercial financing
- Commercial leasing
- Community economic development (through the Community Enterprise Project)
- Real estate purchase and sales
- Business acquisitions
- Arts, entertainment and intellectual property matters
- Nonprofit formation
- Permitting and licensing
- Zoning appeals
- Other transactional legal services
The Transactional Law Clinics collaborate with and provide legal assistance to individual and corporate clients, business assistance providers, nonprofit organizations, community development corporations, and other community based-organizations engaged in commercial or economic development activities.
If you are a client, please click here.
To apply for legal services with the Clinics, please click here.
If you are a