The Open Government Initiative lays out the Obama Administration plan to usher in a new era of open and accountable government that will bridge the gap between the American people and their government. The core values of this initiative are:
- Transparency: Government should provide citizens with information about what their government is doing so that government can be held accountable.
- Participation: Government should actively solicit expertise from outside Washington so that it makes policies with the benefit of the best information.
- Collaboration: Government officials should work together with one another and with citizens as part of doing their job of solving national problems.
Give us your thoughts on how we can better
- develop our Open Government Plan
- prioritize information for publication
- improve the availability and quality of published information
You can send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More About Open Government
The Securities and Exchange Commission is making available the following high-value data sets
SEC Contract Spending
You can send your feedback on Contract Information to
Contract data comments
- SEC-Awarded Contract Information
- FY 2016 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2015 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2014 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2013 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2012 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2011 Service Contract Inventory
- FY 2010 Service Contract Inventory